- Farm Fair Queen Pageant
- Future Farm Fair Queen
- Tractor Pull
- Antique Machinery
- Open Pet Show
- Scarecrow Contest
- 4H Exhibits and Shows
- Horse Pull
- Children's Decorated Wagon Contest
- Open Dairy Show
Show and Contest entry forms are available as PDFs via the links to the right.
The 2017 Burlington County Farm Fair Queen Pageant will be held in the north show tent on Wednesday, July 19 at 9pm.
Pageant qualifications, requirements, and application can be downloaded at the right.
Please contact the Queen Pageant Chair if you have any further questions.
Winners for 2016:
- Queen - Kerri McBride of Medford
- 1st Runner Up - Jamie Specca of Springfield
- 2nd Runner Up - Lynee Dotson of Pemberton
We are looking for girls 5-13 years old to participate in our future Farm Fair Queen parade!
The parade will take place on Wednesday, July 19 at 8:45pm.
All interested girls please report to the north show tent. This is not a competition. All girls 5-13 years old are welcome!
The tractor pulls are run by the Central Jersey Tractor Pullers Association. Both large and garden tractors will compete in separate events.
Please visit the CJTPA website for detailed information about tractor pulls during the Farm Fair and at other times of the year.
Enjoy the parade of antique tractors every day at 5 P.M. on the Fairgrounds.
Take a step backward in time and visit these old tractors and a large assortment of other farm machinery. Antique cars and trucks are also on display. The antique farm equipment show has been growing each year at the Burlington County Farm Fair. Mr. Coles Roberts of Southampton coordinates this exhibit.
Mr. Larry Cauffman of Masonville coordinates the old farm gasoline engine section of the show. The putt-putt-sputter-putt of his machines serves as a calling for old engine buffs and attracts thousands of people to the exhibit. Mr. Cauffman will be shelling field corn throughout the Fair with a two-hole corn sheller, a slow process compared with our modern combines. Spectators may get a souvenir corncob.
The annual Pet Show is open to all Burlington County residents and will be held in the Show Tent at a time and date to be announced.
Registration will begin 1/2 hour before the contest. All categories will have junior (ages 1-15) and senior (16 and older) divisions. Click here for the rules. Bring your pet and possibly win a blue ribbon!
Build a Scarecrow
2016 Recycling Contest Rules
Sponsored by the Burlington County Farm Fair
- Scarecrow may be a group, club, family or individual project.
- Scarecrow must be 4 to 6 feet in height.
- Scarecrow must be constructed from recyclable or reused items/materials. Tape, wire, string, etc. can be used for assembling.
- Scarecrow must be freestanding, propped up or hanging for display during the entire six days of the Farm Fair.
- Scarecrow must have the name(s) of participating individual(s), or group plainly displayed for the judges.
- Entries will be accepted on Monday, July 17 from 10AM till 8PM.
Judges will consider age of participants, originality, and creativity in use of recyclable items, neatness, eye appeal, and durability. The decision of the judges is final. Interested participants must fill out this form, call the Farm Fair office at 609-784-8369 to register their entry (voice mails may be left), or email entry information to email@example.com. Please bring the completed entry form along with your scarecrow to the Fairgrounds. Entries will be accepted on Monday, July 17 from 10am till 8pm in the Dining Pavilion. Do not leave scarecrows at the office.
Scarecrows should be picked up on Sunday, July 16 after 5pm or Monday, July 24 from 10AM till 8PM. Any scarecrows not picked up will be discarded and recycled by the Farm Fair.
Prizes: (Adults / Children ages 4-10)
- First Place - $100.00 / $25.00
- Second Place - $50.00 / $20.00
- Third Place - $25.00 / $15.00
Winners for 2016:
- 1st Place Children – “Crowie Goldie” by Juliana, Ethan & Lily Baum
- 1st Place Adult – “ ‘Ole’ Jake” by Wendy Byar
- 2nd Place Adult – “Charlie the Ghost” by Victor Weigle & Daddy
- 3rd Place Adult – “Uncle Sam” by Tori & Trevor Robins, Max Dragan & Ricky Roberts
If you enjoy Tractor Pulls, you'll love watching the horses perform. Come out on Wednesday, July 19, the weigh-in starts at 3pm with the pull to start at 6pm. The horses will pull at the same location as the tractors, next to Jacksonville-Jobstown Rd, just west of the Farm Fair entrance. Click here for the flyer or here to go to a website with lots of horsepulling information and schedules.
Children 10 and under may participate by decorating a wagon or stroller. Entries in the individual and group categories will be judged on neatness, originality, and theme.
Entries are encouraged to use this year's Farm Fair theme - "The Red & White & Blue Fly Above the Farm Fair View", or go with your own!
Be creative and have fun!
Any questions call Barbara Shinn at 609-410-2608